Got some questions?
- Can I bring a friend to any of your events?
All our events are for members only. If any of your friends are interested in taking part, we would suggest that you direct them to our website so that they can subscribe and gain access to all the benefits we offer to our members.
- I need assistance with getting some equipment, can you help?
Our experts will be able to give you advice on what is the most suitable equipment to use for your purposes. We can also point you in the right direction to a suitable supplier.
- I see you have a limit on numbers to attend your events. How far ahead would I need to book a place?
As events are popular and fill up quickly, we would suggest you book your spot well in advance. Registration is available through the Events Page on our website. If for any reason you find closer to the event that you are unable to attend, we would appreciate it if you would let us know via the website so that the space can be freed up for another to take part.
- I have an individual membership, but would like to upgrade to business. How can I do this?
You are able to upgrade your membership at any time via our website. If you are within the first six months of your membership, you may be eligible for a discount. Please contact us to obtain a discount code for you to use at the checkout.
- I’d like to be on one of your Podcasts. How can I make this happen?
We are currently recruiting for our Podcasts. If you go to the Casting and Recruitment page under our Talent Program tab, you can fill out and send the form to us to register your interest.
- I work during the week. Am I able to access any of your services outside working hours?
Our monthly Content Creators Network meetings are held on a Wednesday evening from 7-9pm and our Lifestyle Experiences are monthly on a Saturday from 11am to 3pm. If you wish to take advantage of our consultation, content creation and studio services, these can be arranged at a time that is convenient to you. We try our best to accommodate our members for any of the services we offer.
- I feel confident with my content creation but struggle with the production side of things. Does your training cover this?
All our training and coaching can be tailored to suit your individual needs. We can provide you with training on things like video editing, creating an own intro/outro, writing show notes, creating a thumbnail, the platform options that are available, and can even help you set up your own YouTube channel. Please let us know what assistance you need.
- I’m ready to get serious about my content creation and want to create a plan. Can you help me do this?
We have two levels of consultation available for you. Our one-hour Fast Track Consultation will provide you with some basic training on strategies and planning. For an in-depth look at content creation planning, we would recommend our Comprehensive Consultation. In three one-hour sessions we will guide you through goal-setting and strategy, creating your content plan and then implementing it.
- I have never created content before, but would like to start. How can I learn how to do it?
Our Content Creator’s Network is available for creators of all levels. As a member you would be able to attend our monthly meetings and Lifestyle Experiences gaining the opportunity to chat and get ideas from other more experienced creators, get some training and practice some filming. We can also help you with choosing your equipment, consultation and content coaching.
- What does your Content Start-up Bootcamp involve?
Our Content Start-up Bootcamp is designed for the more serious beginner. Over three intensive days of training we guide you through everything you need to know from your first experience behind the camera, filming techniques and content creation, planning, production and to achieving the final finished product. This is a great opportunity for business owners wishing to use content creation as an effective marketing tool for their business.
- How can I get paid for my content creation?
The topic of our current series of Content Creator Network membership meetings is “How to make money from your videos” on the various platforms. Take advantage of a Launchpad Studios membership and gain access to all our meetings and events.
- I’m starting to get lots of followers on my social media and would love to start doing brand endorsements. How can I find sponsors?
We can assist you with finding sponsors through our Sponsorship Program. Through this program we provide a service matching suitable influencers to the needs of our network of sponsors. To register your interest, please head to our Casting and Recruitment page under the Talent Program tab on our website, fill out the form and provide links to your social media platforms.
Need help with any other questions? Contact us now!
One small step... One giant leap.
Take control of your personal legacy. Create content that will stand the test of time and reach millions for generations ahead. Got any other questions? Contact us now!
- Video/Audio Podcast Production
- Content creation
- Monthly Networking